Sunday, April 10, 2011

NaBloPoMo #10: Beautiful Life

Cultivate beauty in your life... This is something I strive for. What I want to leave behind is a legacy-- not of beauty, but of love. I try to value the everyday things, seeing importance in being "present" in the moment.
We can't put a pause button on life, though I would love to, especially when things seem to go wrong. It would be great to press pause...take a time out, and avoid the bads things. Instead, get mad at those bad things, find inspiration instead. Find something to get excited about. Find joy in simple everyday, ordinary things. Eat ice cream on a park bench in winter and sing Christmas songs in July. Laugh. Laugh alot. Inspire others. Put something out there in the world. Cultivate happiness around you and grow a beautiful life.

"For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.” ~Vincent van Gogh

JOIN HERE: National Blog Posting Month

4 comments:

  1. "Cultivate happiness around you and grow a beautiful life." is my favorite part. I really need to work on it...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christie - I work on it every day! Some days are better than others :-)

    ReplyDelete