Monday, April 11, 2011

NaBloPoMo #11: Perceptions

Monday, April 11, 2011

What three words do you hope other people use to describe you?

Perception is a funny, quirky thing. I perceive myself different than what friends tell me. Let's just say that I auditioned myself for the great play of life....and I didn't get the part! In answering the question above... what 3 words do I hope people describe me? I would hope these three: Spirit--Compassion--Artist. Perceptions of "self " reflect what work we still have left to do. I have a project--that project is to believe in myself, to know I am of worth, that I am loved. The lab work of the project is to devise the method of throwing out the baggage that I have collected along the train ride of my life. I am ready to throw open that train window and toss those heavy, ugly bags out!


How do you see yourself? What 3 words do you hope for?


JOIN HERE: National Blog Posting Month

5 comments:

  1. I'm with ya all the way... hopefully my luggage fits out the window:-)

    Stop in and give my blog a read at The Voices Within Unleashed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Dave's sponsor once told him..."it's your kingdom, how are you running it?" and that resonated with me.

    The three words I hope other people use to describe me would be: pretty, smart & nice (JOKING!!!) No really they would be: talented, funny, real

    ReplyDelete
  3. Upinthecosmos-Haha that's funny, I didn't think about my big ugly baggage fitting out the window!! I will just have to put some muscle into it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet- Being a lover of anything medeival, I am loving that "kingdom quote. I didn't realize it, but I must be letting the court jester run my kingdom all these years...
    My words to describe you are: Cute, moxie, artistic :-)

    ReplyDelete